Pam speaks across the nation as a keynote and workshop leader about customer satisfaction, business identity, leadership, and dealing with the media. She’s been called riveting, relatable, and relevant!
Hollywood legend Carl Reiner recently said “You are the best at what you do,” and Swim with the Sharks author Harvey Mackay calls her “truly the best of the best.” She is the creator of the Business CPR workshops and was recently featured in LIFE magazine.
Here’s what people say about Pam Atherton
- As the Program Chair of the Colorado Business Women’s State conference, I was in charge of finding a speaker. This speaker also had to keep the focus and energy of the audience high, and be creative enough to make us think outside the box. Boy, did I hit the jackpot with Pamela Atherton! Pamela made me look like a rock star! Do yourself – and your audience – a favor, and invite Pamela to perform/present/speak at your conference. They’ll thank you.
Keynote Speaker for GlobalWalk, and Project Manager at My Word! Publishing
- Our group thoroughly enjoyed your presentation! I received a lot of positive feedback. Your content was riveting, relatable, and relevant! Your resonant delivery kept our group’s attention, and your refreshing use of humor was rejuvenating! Your advertising/marketing industry knowledge and extensive background certainly qualifies you as a subject matter expert. The fact that you have taken that expertise and applied it in a way that is applicable and germane to the industry as it is today is remarkable.
- I’ve seen Pam Atherton speak several times, and have participated on panels with her as well. She has the heart of a performer and the passion of an educator, and the room is mesmerized and totally engaged when she speaks. She knocks it out of the park!
The Mia Connect & TMC OnAir
- Pam has been the keynote speaker at our annual event since its inception eight years ago. Many people come simply to hear her speak. I’ve attended a lot of conferences and conventions over the years and she is one of the best speakers I have ever seen.
Host: Creative Living on PBS
- We LOVE having Pam speak to our leaders from around the state – she always has cutting edge, relevant information to share!
Program Administrator/Marketing & Promotions, New Mexico Main Street
- We love having Pam speak at our events. Attendees rave about her presentations!
Executive Director United Way of Eastern New Mexico
- Pam Atherton spoke at our monthly meeting and mid-year conference. She was dynamic and engaging which allowed for our members to really connect and get a ton of value from her program. Pam is a true professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. If you are looking for an incredible program for your organization, you will not go wrong by hiring Pam!
President DTC CBW
To Book Pam for a Keynote speech or Workshop,
Please email: Speaker @ PamAtherton . com
Popular Workshops include:
Overcoming speaking fears and creating targeted messaging
How to Talk Your Way into More Business
Interactive workshop to help create an effective message and deliver it confidently no matter the event: Networking, civic clubs, keynotes, and impromptu.
Intergenerational/Intergender Communication in the workplace
Come Together: Communicating effectively with people older, younger, or a different gender than you.
With 4 generations currently in the workplace, this training discusses the key emotional drivers of each generation. Also included are the differences in gender communication and non-verbal communication.
Customer Experience training with medical emphasis
How to Enhance the Patient Experience
Social Media Insights
Effective use of Social Media – What No One Will Tell You
How can the average small business market itself effectively on social media with limited dollars
Non-Traditional Marketing: Reaching your customers and increasing sales by using creative methods
This workshop is extremely interactive, discussing event marketing and joint-venturing, and how to leverage non-traditional marketing through the use of traditional media
Insider Secrets for Marketing Your Business
Where are your customers? How can you best reach them? This interactive workshop focuses on defining your customer, understanding your customers’ behaviors, and getting the best bang for your buck. One of the most popular workshops Pam gives.
Are You Ready for the Spotlight? How to Deal with the Media
This workshop covers promoting your business, book, or service, approaching the media, making key points, and dealing with the media in a crisis.